Workers’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), a social safety organisation managed by the federal government of India, has made it very easy for customers to test their EPF stability and entry different data associated to their provident fund.
In easy steps, you possibly can test the stability of your EPF account in your telephone or laptop computer in simply two minutes.
EPF Steadiness Examine Through SMS:
1. To test your EPF stability, you want to ship “EPFOHO UAN LAN” to 7738299899 as an SMS out of your registered cell quantity. Don’t embrace the citation marks within the SMS.
As soon as the SMS is efficiently despatched, you’ll instantly obtain an SMS containing details about your EPF account together with your EPF account stability.
EPF Steadiness Examine Through Missed Name:
1. You possibly can simply give a missed name on 011-22901406 out of your registered cell quantity.
The decision will itself disconnect after ringing and shortly you’ll obtain an SMS about your EPF account particulars which may also embrace your EPF account stability.
EPF Steadiness Examine By way of On-line portal:
To test your EPF account stability and different particulars, you can even log in to EPFO’s member passbook portal. You want your Common Account Quantity(UAN) to log in.
1. When you have your UAN, skip to the following step. Should you should not have your UAN, go to the Member e-Sewa portal and click on on the “Know Your UAN” hyperlink. You’ll find this hyperlink on the backside of the login web page. In case your UAN shouldn’t be activated, you possibly can activate it by following the “Activate UAN” hyperlink simply above the “Know Your UAN” hyperlink.
2. Go to both EPF passbook portal or you possibly can entry the identical hyperlink utilizing the Member e-Sewa portal as properly.
3. As soon as you might be on the passbook portal, Enter your UAN and password.
4. On the EPF passbook portal, after login, click on on “Obtain/View Passbook” and you may be taken to your passbook. You possibly can take a printout as properly.
EPFO introduced this data in a tweet on their official Twitter account. EPFO manages staff’ provident and pension funds for post-retirement monetary safety.