😱 Terrifying Earthquake Rocks Indonesia! 😰
– A powerful 7.2 magnitude earthquake struck Indonesia's Maluku province.
– The epicenter was located 251 km northwest of the Tanimbar Islands with a depth of 10 km beneath the sea floor.
– The earthquake occurred at 11.52 a.m. and was centered at a shallow seabed.
– The Modified Mercalli Intensity (MMI) scale recorded the quake at IV to V in Saumlaki town and the Banda Sea.
– The earthquake did not have the potential to trigger a tsunami, so no alert was issued.
– Fortunately, there were no immediate reports of injuries or damages.
– This seismic event captured the nation's attention, but it's not all doom and gloom!
– Learn more about the science behind earthquakes and how to stay safe during these natural phenomena.
– Stay tuned for the latest updates on this heart-pounding earthquake saga!
– For more jaw-dropping news, subscribe to our newsletter and keep your pulse on the Earth's wild side!