The Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme is a flagship program of the Assam government that aims to empower youth and promote entrepreneurship in the state. The scheme offers a range of benefits, including free skill and entrepreneurship training, a one-time stipend, and an interest-free loan of up to Rs. 5 lakh.
To be eligible for the Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme, you must:
- Be a permanent resident of Assam
- Be between the ages of 18 and 45
- Have passed Class 10
- Have a skill or the knowledge to start an income-generating activity
- Be registered in an employment exchange office before April 1, 2023
- Not be a loan defaulter
Benefits of the Scheme
The Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme offers a range of benefits to eligible youth, including:
- Free skill and entrepreneurship training for one month
- A one-time stipend of Rs. 10,000 after successful completion of training
- An interest-free loan of Rs. 2 lakh, Rs. 3 lakh, or Rs. 5 lakh, provided in two installments
- Government aid that does not need to be repaid
How to Apply
The application process for the Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme is not yet available, as the scheme is still in the early stages of implementation. However, we expect that the application process will be announced by the Assam government soon.
In the meantime, you can prepare for the application process by gathering the following documents:
- Residence proof of Assam
- Class 10 marksheet/certificate
- Age proof
- Aadhaar card
- Employment exchange card/registration number
- Mobile number
- Bank account details
- Skill proof (if any)
Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme: Eligibility Criteria
This subheading is keyword-rich and accurately describes the content of the following section. It is also likely to be searched for by people who are interested in learning about the eligibility criteria for the Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme.
The Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme is a great opportunity for youth in Assam to start their own businesses and become self-employed. By following the tips above, you can write an article that will outrank the existing article and help more people learn about this important scheme.