🌐 "Bad Boy Billionaire" Subrata Roy, Sahara Group chief, dies at 75.
– Subrata Roy, founder of Sahara, India's conglomerate, dies at 75.
– Death follows complications from metastatic malignancy, hypertension, and diabetes.
– Sahara India Pariwar mourns loss of its guiding force and mentor.
– Sahara, founded in 1978, operated in real estate, banking, manufacturing, and media.
– Once India's largest private sector employer, sponsored cricket and owned luxury hotels.
– Flamboyant tycoon Roy faced legal battles and controversy.
– Involved in a lengthy legal battle with India's securities regulator.
– Arrested in 2014, on bail since 2016, denies wrongdoing.
– Tributes flood social media, remembered for generosity and kindness.